In BITSET d.o.o. we value protection of your personal data. We process it in accordance to contemporary legislation and so ensure a carefree user experience.
Because we value your privacy, we commit that we will protect all obtained personal data and will not forward it to third parties or use it for any other person than those that were known to you at the moment in which you explicitly agreed to data processing.
VAT number: SI83318356
Company’s registration number: 3862283000
Telephone: 051 649 600
Purpose, scope and use of personal data
Personal data in information that directly or indirectly pertain to your person or can be categorized as such.
Data we process:
- basic contact information for individual identification (name, last name, phone number, e-mail address)
- data, we need to fill out the contract and delivery of ordered goods (data on payment and financing, billing information, delivery address, warranty, warranty claims and other communication, pertaining to purchase)
- data you have entered when you consented to e-mail notifications (price lists, e-news: notification on sales, discounts and news on our products)
You can change your data at any time and have a right to revoke your consent at any time.
- data on usage and feedback on our web site and e-news
Personal data storage
We store and process personal data for contracts, keeping in touch with partners, preparing and sending offers and price list, to answer inquiries, for marketing notifications via e-mail, sales promotion, partner profiling in order to prepare personalized offer of content and products in e-mail.
We also process data to enable registration on our web site, keeping records of registered partners and for statistical analysis of sales and web site usage.
Personal data is stored during the time when you have a status of registered user on our web site or until you revoke the agreement for storage and processing. Data entry and agreement for storage are voluntary.
Because we value the trust you put in us by sharing your personal data, we will never forward this data to anyone who would like to use it for personal gain or outside BITSET d.o.o.
Your data is processed by following departments::
- logistics and service
- contracted providers of delivery services (e.g. for delivery and pick up of your packages)
Contracted providers process your data exclusively in the scope of our direction and can not process personal data for own purposes or forward them outside of EU.
You have the right to demand from us at any time:
- insight into personal data you have given us
- correction, supplementation, rewriting of your data
- conformation and detail about processing your data
- full deletion of your data
- revoking the agreement to process and store data
If you believe we have violated any rights on personal data protection, you can always lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the Information Commisioner in Republic of Slovenia.
If you want more information, have questions on data protection or wish to send us an inquiry or a request for deletion of data, you can contact us at any time via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.