Our process of developing a web site includes:
Course of project
- Planning and setting up content structure,
- Graphic design,
- User interface design and customization,
- Testing and training an editor,
- Publishing the web page on server,
Content and technological concept,
- Web site will contain the main page and subpages, that will be reachable through transparent navigation,
- The main page will include animation of exposed banners, which you will choose yourself through an interface,
- The interface will give you control over all content of the web site. You can edit photos, all texts and add video (YouTube, Vimeo),
- Visits will be traced through a program on the server, which offers exact analysis od customer behavior (visits analysis in graphic and text form by hour, day, month, country of origin, time spent on page, pages visited, files downloaded, software used ...).
- (CMS) The web site will be supported by a Content Management System. It is important to give the administrator an easy way to refresh site content. For that we recommend using a management application, which enables entering content through simple web modules. The application enables the client to independently change and edit the content of the web site, without the need of any prior programming knowledge. The user interface will enable the administrator (maintainer) to easily optimize individual pages for various key words (entering "keywords" and "description").
- Software: APACHE web server, MySQL data server
- The visual concept and realization will be in keeping with the idea of the web site and will be conceived in such a way, that it will attract attention of the visitor and steer them towards your products or services.
- The web site will be designed in a recognizable way, and we will also ensure its modern, dynamic look, which will show the highest level of aesthetic sophistication. The width of the web site will be adjusted to fit the device, on which it is accessed (phone, tablet, laptop, large monitor).